Research And Development
Research work published :
- Evaluation of quality and impact of untreated wastewater for irrigation. American Journal of Research Communication. 2(4): 200-231
- Evaluation of heavy metal distribution and antibacterial activities of medicinal plants Tinospora cordifolia, Ocimum sanctum, and Piper nigrum. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research. 6(3): 229-234
Ongoing research :
- Risk assessment of conventional and organic food products.
- Nutritional analysis of different brands of potato chips and analysis of fatty acid and cholesterol by chromatography.
- Determination of folic acid in fortified wheat flour by Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Triple Quadruple Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysis of pesticide residues in fruits and vegetables of Jaipur using QuEChERS pesticide multiresidue method in combination with gas and liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometric detection.
- Comparative analysis of organoleptic studies, heavy metal, pesticide and microbial ananlayis of packaged drinking water, mineral water and potable water.
- Inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometric profiling of metal contamination in Holi colours.