Quality is the utmost important thing in the pharmaceutical industry as people’s lives are directly dependent on the quality of medicines given to them for the treatment of diseases. This highlights how important it is to have a reliable partner for testing and certification of pharmaceutical products and their ingredients.
CEGTH offers pharmaceutical testing and research services to support the development, approval, and manufacture of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products. Pharmaceuticals and related industries require commitment to Quality, for GLP and cGMP compliance which CEGTH has demonstrated over the decades.
Our pharmaceutical laboratory regularly undertakes:
- Pharmacopoeial testing based on USP, BP, EP or JP
- Testing using clients own or In House methods
- Documented in-house validated methods
In addition, the company can develop and validate methods for use on raw materials, API’s or finished products. The laboratory has also undertaken work in support of process validation, cleaning validation and stability studies. Whether it is routine QC testing, non-routine analysis, R&D projects or advice and consultancy, clients can trust CEGTH for a responsive, accurate, and reliable analytical support service required by these industries.
CEG Test House & Research Centre routinely undertakes contract lab testing of –
- Raw Materials
- Finished Products
- Method Validation
- Stability Testing
- Analytical Method Development
CEGTH has a state of the art laboratory of International Standards with advanced equipments like:
- Chromatography (TLC, GC, HPLC, HPTLC, GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, GPC, Headspace Analyzer)
- Spectroscopy (FTIR, UV/visible, Atomic Absorption)
- Spectrometry (ICP/MS)
- Titrimetry, including Karl Fischer reagent and Oven/ Disintegration/Dissolution (including extended release)
- Carbon analyzer (TOC)
- Stability Studies by ICH Guidelines
- Viable microbial air sampler