- Phone +91-141-4046599
- Mobile +91-98297-46596
Ask The Expert
Indoor Air Quality
Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is the air having no known contaminants at toxic concentrations, and with which a majority of the people exposed do not express dissatisfaction.
IAQ Testing is carried out to ascertain the concentration of pollutants present in the Indoor Air. It is crucial to ensuring the health of the occupants of residential, commercial, industrial & institutional buildings. Also, since the concepts of Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) and Building Related Illness (BRI) are gaining attention each day, it has become essential to regularly monitor the quality of air that we breathe in.
CEGTH adopts effective & reliable IAQ Testing methods to ensure that the air inside these closed environment settings is free from hazardous contaminants. Our certified experts use the most advanced equipment to improve your IAQ and mitigate potential health risks.
Our Unique Approach to IAQ Testing Involves:
- Basic Inspection
- Air Quality Inspection
- Specific Parameter Inspection
- Report and Recommendation
Equipment We Use
- Dust Monitor with Light Scattering Technique
- Online IAQ Surveyor with NIDR, PID & Electrochemical Based Sensor
- Formaldehyde Meter
- Settle Plate Exposure for Microbiological Parameters
- Lux Meter, Anemometer, Integrated Decibel Meter
IAQ Online Gas Analyzer – Equipped with Leading Edge Sensor Technology
- Detects Sulphur dioxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Ozone, Ammonia, Total Volatile Organic Compound, Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Chlorine
- Lowest detection limit of the above-said parameters is in ppb/ppm
- Records the data in every one minute